photo norcaltopbanner_zpsdd5d072f.jpg~original

Go Back   Norcal-LSX > Tech > Under Construction

Norcal-LSX Sponsors
Become A Sponsor And Advertise Your Business To The World.

Old January 15th, 2017, 05:32 PM   #106
crimson_bird
Club Officer

Nice. How's the build coming?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-->
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-> LS '78Z
-> 2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)
->
->
-> (
)
->

Quote:
"Take an internal combustion engine, and wrap a precision piece of machinery with either two or four wheels. Add a driver with the proper mixture of gusto, skill, and healthy disregard for the speed limit. Throw them together on a winding mountain road and you have the ingredients for a good time"
crimson_bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2017, 07:04 PM   #107
gnx7

It's coming along..... Watts link and torque arm install, modify fuel tank for clearance, and finally the exhaust gets completed once he gets back to to work on it. A few cars ahead of it now until it gets back to the front of the line. After that it is install gauges and finish the wiring.... pretty much that wraps it up.

Summer of 2017 is goal now
gnx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2017, 09:03 PM   #108
gnx7

Floor cut up and gas tank out again.... reworked for Watts link and torque arm!

Two steps forward.... one step back. After this should be exhaust fab, gauges, and then pretty much done.

Oh yeah.... buy some rims/tires $5K.

The pictures are just to test 28" tall tire fitment.... I had a small tear out of my eye when we had to cut the floor for the Watts link/Torque Arm mod.

Detroit Locker out.... 35 spline WaveTrac in! And of course reset up the gears yet again. Last time...... This is going to be my commuter car... 3.25 gears out back! T56 Magnum....1200hp
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2449.jpg (117.2 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2448.jpg (165.4 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2447.jpg (161.5 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpg wattslinkmod.jpg (215.1 KB, 14 views)

Project: 1969 Chevelle, alum 5.3, GTS76 turbo, Holley HP EFI, T56 Magnum, McLeod twin disc, Ford 9" 3.25 gears
I sell:NEW Magnum T56/TKO600's/McLeod/Holley/BTR/Wilwood/MS3Pro/anything LSx related!

Last edited by gnx7; April 18th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
gnx7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18th, 2017, 10:41 PM   #109
crimson_bird
Club Officer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnx7 View Post
I had a small tear out of my eye when we had to cut the floor for the Watts link/Torque Arm mod.
Yeah as soon I saw that pic I could feel the pain lol.

-->

-> LS '78Z
-> 2000 Camaro Z28 (sold)
->
->
-> (
)
->

Quote:
"Take an internal combustion engine, and wrap a precision piece of machinery with either two or four wheels. Add a driver with the proper mixture of gusto, skill, and healthy disregard for the speed limit. Throw them together on a winding mountain road and you have the ingredients for a good time"
crimson_bird is offline   Reply With Quote