photo norcaltopbanner_zpsdd5d072f.jpg

Go Back   Norcal-LSX > General Discussion > Introductions

Norcal-LSX Sponsors
Become A Sponsor And Advertise Your Business To The World.
Become A Sponsor And Advertise Your Business To The World.

Old March 21st, 2017, 09:36 PM   #1
Rustybucket

Default Getting into the ls game

Hey everyone,

Recently picked up a c10 and want to try out this "ls swap" thing everyones been talking about. Been doing a lot of reading over at the main ls forum trying to soak up as much as I can.

Quick question: Has anybody had any luck getting an ls motor (4.8, 5.3, etc) from pick-n-pull? Been going to the same day the trucks get put on the yard, and they've been picked clean.
Rustybucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2017, 10:04 PM   #2
AceBoogie
The Second Coming Of Norcal-LSX

Welcome.

Saul (uclsx) has a 5.3 swap for sale. hit him up for the motor.

Ace

Quote:
Ace would put nitrous on a RC car if he could
AceBoogie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 23rd, 2017, 09:50 AM   #3
uclsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustybucket View Post
Hey everyone,

Recently picked up a c10 and want to try out this "ls swap" thing everyones been talking about. Been doing a lot of reading over at the main ls forum trying to soak up as much as I can.

Quick question: Has anybody had any luck getting an ls motor (4.8, 5.3, etc) from pick-n-pull? Been going to the same day the trucks get put on the yard, and they've been picked clean.
Welcome, Did you ask the workers if they are picking them to sell? Try tow yards, other wreckers etc, I got lucky my buddy knows someone who owns a tow yard and He sold me a whole setup, I still have the whole setup, wasn't really trying to sell it since it's hard as fuck to find anything worth keeping anymore for my turbo setup I'm doing soon, pictures of C10