photo norcaltopbanner_zpsdd5d072f.jpg~original

Go Back   Norcal-LSX > Sponsors Room > Newtech Performance

Norcal-LSX Sponsors
Become A Sponsor And Advertise Your Business To The World.

Old May 2nd, 2015, 07:58 AM   #1
NickN
Horsepower Slave

Default Newtech Performance current state

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkautz1 View Post
Nick @ Newtech performance is back and better than ever. Been dealing with some personal issues the last few years but that's sorted now. He'll be posting an explanation soon. Highly recommend checking him out.

Stole this quote from another thread just now, I have been waiting for months for me banner to go up lol no biggie.

Currently Newtech Performance has gone to smaller size and retains all work in the dyno R&D facility and changed its business structure. Its still an evolution in progress. But most importantly my physical health is pretty much 100% and my mind set is stronger than it as been in years, I feel very excited for the directions I am going.

My main focus these days is being on the dyno, I have tuned approximately 3000 cars now made over 40 thousand dyno pulls and have most uncanny feel for the GM platform cars. I continually earn customers business with my professionalism and vast and in depth technical skills. I possess an extremely strong mathematical and analytical mind, coupled with a near photographic memory. While most tuners are copying and posting comparison tables or worse overwriting your stock tune with a tune from a similar setup, I am downloading your original tune and generating a custom tune at an alarming rate, from everything in my head. no fumbling for files, calculators and spreadsheets. Everyone that comes to me gets this service, a custom tune for YOUR car and its mods and sometimes your driving style. I have a background in psychics and DC electronics theory, computer technology, I have multiple college degrees in these fields as well.

Just know if you decide to ever bring your car to me for tuning these are my credentials as far as FOURTEEN years experience tuning and technical knowledge, and my mental abilities to give to my customers what I feel is a superior product than they can get anywhere else. I am continually correcting and fixing previous tuners disasters. I am also very open minded and never stop learning. I feel being distant for the last few years shops with very little experience are getting business they don't deserve nor have earned and customers are suffering. For that I do apologize. I will save the details on the last two years for now, most important thing is I am back, motivated and dedicated to helping customers who appreciate me and my talents.

This is my home forum, I owe a lot to norcal LS1 now LSX I essentially grew up here, mastered my hobby, left my job at 23 years old as a network engineer for ATT to start a business, not for the money, but because It interested me. Fourteen years later and I am still here, I must be "doing something right".

As of now shops hours have been removed, If you wish get work done, need consultation on your personal, need a projected designed and implemented, need a tune for your car, we are available by appointment, and telephone. When I am at the shop I am working for someone, or working on something for someone. I can always be reached Via Email and text message, voice calls I wont hear if im on the dyno sometimes.

Well thats the basic rundown for now folks. I am having fun again doing my job, I look forward to each and every tune appointment I do.

Nick

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
9.9x@142.x M6 - Solid roller 422 / F2 procharger in the works!
06' C6 Z06
913rwhp/796rwtq 9.83@153.7
NickN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2015, 09:06 AM   #2
99 Blue Bird

Wow. Sounds like you had alot going on. I wish you the best ventures with your business from now on. Do you still plan to sell the camaro or keep it as a shop car?

1969 Pontiac Firebird- A Project and A Half, Future Home Of A Big PONCHO!
99 Blue Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2015, 04:32 PM   #3
Payne

Great to see you getting healthy and back in action. Look forward to seeing more beasts rolling out of your shop.

Cheers,
Jason

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1SICV8
welcome to norcal
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
sit down, keep ur hands and feet inside the ride at all times.
Payne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2015, 05:32 PM   #4
Kingcater
Pathological Modifier & Wet Paint Connoisseur

Good to hear your health is back in order that's the most important thing.

Hopefully things work out and you can once again get back to being one of the premier tuners in the Bay Area and have cars ripping off good times. I think competition is good and forces owners to continually provide a better product.
Kingcater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2015, 06:05 PM   #5
Jeffro
MR. CEO Is What My Title Say

Welcome back Nick. I am happy to hear you are doing good.
Wish you nothing but the best
Domestic Disturbance Member
Jeffro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2015, 10:30 AM   #6
1SICV8

Wishing you the best in the future Nick.

1SICV8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2015, 12:18 PM   #7
uclsx

Glad your back on track, fools forget how important health is.
Old May 14th, 2015, 02:09 PM   #8
POSI12BOLT

Glad to hear the good news Nick!

2008 Cadillac Escalade - My Daily
2007 Camry V6SE - My Beater
2003 Moomba Mobius
1987 IROC-Z Original 90k miles, 2nd owner
1970 Chevelle SS396 -

2002 Z/28 (LSx/4l60 Father Son Project)

"I work hard so millions on welfare don't have to!"
POSI12BOLT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 13th, 2015, 08:53 AM   #9
00ss_to00c5

This guy tuned my SS back in late 2009. People couldnt figure out why that car ran so hard! I cant wait to being my vette back to you.